We are pleased to invite you to the webinar in English about the first platform in Poland for testing blockchain-based business ideas – #SandboxBlockchain. During the meeting, you will learn about:
– whether Sandbox is the solution for your business;
– whether your idea for a blockchain business has a chance of being
– supported by the largest bank in Poland;
– how and where to apply to participate in Sandbox;
– what technology the platform is built on;
– how to take one’s first steps on the platform.
The webinar will take place on March 3 (Wednesday) from 11:00-13:00. We invite you to register for a free event: https://lnkd.in/eNDByZx
#SandboxBlockchain is a new project created by KIR S.A., IBM, PKO Bank Polski, Operator Chmury Krajowej, Polish Financial Supervision Authority, FinTech Poland and Fundacja Cyberium, which allows startups to test solutions based on HLF blockchain under the conditions a safe and efficient production environment. Project partners provide technological, regulatory and business advice. Any company interested in developing blockchain-based services can apply to the project.