Sandbox know-how, or what you should know about Sandbox Blockchain
We are pleased to invite you to the webinar in English about the first platform in Poland for testing blockchain-based business ideas – #SandboxBlockchain.
During the meeting, you will learn about:
– whether Sandbox is the solution for your business;
– whether your idea for a blockchain business has a chance of being – supported by the largest bank in Poland;
– how and where to apply to participate in Sandbox;
– what technology the platform is built on;
– how to take one’s first steps on the platform
The webinar will take place on March 3 (Wednesday) from 11:00-13:00. We invite you to register for a free event: https://lnkd.in/eNDByZx
#SandboxBlockchain is a new project created by KIR S.A., IBM, PKO Bank Polski, Operator Chmury Krajowej, Polish Financial Supervision Authority, FinTech Poland and Fundacja Cyberium , which allows startups to test solutions based on HLF blockchain under the conditions a safe and efficient production environment. Project partners provide technological, regulatory and business advice. Any company interested in developing blockchain-based services can apply to the project.